Tuesday, March 05, 2002

It's a tuesday. Hey don't forget to vote! Rock the vote! Execrcise your right. I'll be doing that later this afternoon after I'm done doing the laundry and watching the kids. Yess... I am now an "At-home-mom". Hey it's pretty cool cause I didn't have to go through that whole birth thing and I can get rid of the kids after 5. YES! Ha ha, don't get me wrong, I love kids but dang, I'm so not ready to handle any of my own right now. No sirreee-bob (Sorry baby!) No forreals. I like kids. Why do you think I want to be a teacher? Yup. So anyway, I have a test for cal tomorrow so this will probably be the only posting that I would be doing today. Ahhhh! I'm so scared. Wish me luck for tomorrow and pray, pray, pray that I do well or else I'll fail the class and I'll get kicked out of state. Sucks. Okay, you know what? Now that I put it that way. I'll go study now. Lates home-dawgies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home